We regret to inform some cruise partners have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend their upcoming cruise sailings. Please be assured we will be in touch to discuss your booking, however due to the high number of customers’ affected we will be contacting guests in departure date order. We do politely ask that you refrain from calling our Customer Service Team at this time, as imminent departures must be our priority.
For more information on which sailings have been suspended, please see below:
APT Travel has suspended all cruises until the 30th September 2020.
American Cruise Lines
American Cruise Lines have suspended all cruises until 14th June 2020.
Aurora Expeditions has suspended all cruises from 18th May 2020 - 23rd September 2020.
All Azamara sailings have been suspended up to and including 15th September 2020.
All Celebrity Cruises sailings have been suspended until 15th September 2020. Celebrity Cruises has suspended all sailings for Alaska, Canada & New England until 31st October 2020, Celebrity Cruises have also made the decision to cancel the following itineraries:
• Celebrity Reflection - 8/10/20
• Celebrity Reflection - 8/22/20
• Celebrity Reflection - 9/3/20
• Celebrity Silhouette - 9/19/20
Celestyal Cruises have suspended all sailings until 6th March 2021.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages
All Cruise & Maritime Voyages have been suspended until 25th August 2020.
All Cunard Cruises have been suspended up to and including 1st November 2020. All Queen Elizabeth sailings up to and including the 23rd November 2020 and have also been suspended.
All Emerald Waterways river cruises have been suspended until the 31st August 2020.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
All Fred. Olsen Cruises have been suspended until 11th October 2020
Holland America Line
All Holland America Line cruises have been suspended until 30th June 2020. In addition to this Holland America Line have decided to cancel all remaining Alaska, Canada & New England and Europe sailings for the remainder of 2020.
Hurtigruten has suspended select sailings for all guests booked on Norwegian Coastal Voyages through to 15th July 2020, or select Expedition sailings until and including 13th September 2020. For the full list of expedition sailings that have been suspended, please see click here. Hurtigruten has also suspended the following Norwegian Coastal Voyages:
o MS Polarlys upto and including 09 July
o MS Nordlys upto and including 28 July
o MS Kong Harald upto and including 05 August
o MS Lofoten upto and including 23 August
o MS Nordnorge upto and including 25 August
o MS Nordkapp upto and including 11 September
o MS Vesterålen upto and including 19 September
o MS Finnmarken BGO-BGO - 20 September
Hurtigruten have also suspended the following expedition sailings: MS Roald Amundsen 20th September 2020
MSC have suspended their cruise operations until 31st July 2020.
Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL)
All Norwegian Cruise Lines sailings have been suspended until 30th September 2020. NCL has also suspended operations on all Norwegian Spirit voyages visiting Asia until 7th December 2020.
All Oceania Cruises have been suspended until 30th September 2020 plus they have suspended their Alaska, Canada & New England season.
Pandaw has suspended all cruises until 30th September 2020. Pandaw will also no longer be operating India sailings up until 21st October 2020.
All P&O Cruises have been suspended up to and including 15th October 2020. All cruises aboard P&O Cruises Oceana have also been suspended.
All Princess Cruises have been suspended until 1st July 2020. Princess Cruises will also no longer be operating the following cruises:
- All remaining Europe & Transatlantic cruises on Enchanted Princess, Regal Princess, Sky Princess, Crown Princess and Island Princess – this includes all cruises from Southampton for the remainder of 2020
- All remaining Alaska cruises on Emerald Princess and Ruby Princess
- Summer Caribbean cruises and all 2020 Canada & New England cruises on Caribbean Princess and Sky Princess
- Summer and Autumn cruises departing from Japan on Diamond Princess
- Autumn cruises on Pacific Princess sailing to Hawaii & French Polynesia until November
- Australia-based cruises on Sapphire Princess and Sea Princess until the end of August
- July cruises sailing from Taiwan on Majestic Princess
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
All Regent Seven Seas Cruises voyages have been suspended until 30th September 2020.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
All Royal Caribbean Cruises departing until 15th September 2020 have been suspended.
All SAGA Cruises until 31st August 2020 have been suspended.
Seabourn cruises have been suspended up to 20th November 2020. The suspension will vary by ship. Please see below:
- Seabourn Odyssey operations paused through 20th November 20.
- Seabourn Sojourn operations paused through to 13th October 20.
- Seabourn Quest operations paused through to 6th November 20.
- Seabourn Encore operations paused through to 19th October 20.
- Seabourn Ovation operations paused through to 6th November 20.
Scenic River Cruises & Scenic Ocean Cruises
All Scenic River cruises have been suspended until the 31st August 2020. Scenic Ocean Cruises have been suspended until 30th September 2020.
All Silversea sailings have been suspended until 3rd September 2020. Further suspension may apply and vary by ship. Please see below recommence dates by ship:
• Silver Cloud will commence service on October 28, 2020
• Silver Wind will commence service from November 11, 2020
• Silver Shadow will commence service from September 13, 2020
• Silver Spirit will conmmence service on September 3, 2020
• Silver Muse will commence service from September 10, 2020
• Silver Whisper will commence service once again from September 8, 2020
• Silver Explorer will commence service once again from October 20, 2020
• Silver Moon will commence service once again from October 2, 2020
• From August 22, 2020, Silver Origin will resume sailing
Starclipper have suspended sailings until 11th September 2020.
All Uniworld itineraries have been suspended until 15th August 2020.
All Viking cruises have been suspended until 31st August 2020.
All Wendy Wu tours have been suspended until 31st August 2020.
The situation is changing on a regular basis. If further additions to the above are to arise please be assured we will be in touch to discuss your booking, however due to the high number of customers’ affected we will be contacting guests in departure date order. We do politely ask that you refrain from calling our Customer Service Team at this time, as imminent departures must be our priority.
If you are not sure if your cruise has been or will be suspended, we are emailing all affected passengers. Can we please ask you to check your inbox regularly for any further updates.
Last updated: 07/07/2020 15:32pm GMT