Brabant’s classic design is smaller than many river boats, so guests will enjoy the hallmarks of Fred. Olsen’s approach to cruising. In line with our ocean-going fleet, this smaller-scaled vessel has the style, ambience and understated quality of a country house hotel. With the fifth generation Fred. Olsen as Chairman, we believe we have crafted the perfect formula to ensure our mutual guests get the best out of their holiday, now our experience and knowledge has been applied to this new programme of river cruises.
Built in 2006, this stylish, comfortable vessel has everything our guests need to make their holiday memorable, from bright and spacious public areas to well-equipped bedrooms to ample deck space from which to enjoy the superb views gliding by. With just four decks, and less than 80 rooms and suites, Brabant has the intimate, home-from-home atmosphere which Fred. Olsen’s guests know and love.
The season will start on the 5th April 2018 and run until the 3rd November 2018.
The selection of itineraries offered is in line with Fred. Olsen’s ocean itineraries – they incorporate a mixture of highlight destinations, fantastic scenic cruising and ‘hidden gem’ discovery destinations. They are in two of the most iconic river cruising destinations of the Rhine, Main, Moselle and the Danube.
View the mailer below:
• Comfortable en suite accommodation with flat screen TV, hairdryer, safe and individually controlled air conditioning
• Tempting cuisine throughout – breakfast buffets, casual lunches, five course à la carte dinners and late-night snacks. All meals are open seating. Evening dinner is one sitting, normally at 7.30pm
• Complimentary tea and coffee station 24 hours a day
• Complimentary afternoon tea and coffee with sandwiches and cakes
• Cocktail reception, welcome dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Use of leisure facilities including the fitness room and wellness tub
• Lounge music by pianist or duo every day
• All local taxes and port charges (where collectable in advance)
• Guests can cruise with confidence as the enjoyment promise is offered; however, must be invoked within 24 hours of sailing
The Fred. Olsen difference
• The programme allows a full exploration of the Rhine, Main and Danube all the way down to the Danube Delta, and includes scenic cruising, a mix of key highlight ports and quieter local docking locations Sailing scenic sights at a time when guests can enjoy them
• Cruising from Dusseldorf rather than the traditional Amsterdam – this allows a mini cruise to be packed with the best content (including the most scenic Moselle
• Cruising down the Moselle to Bernkastel; this is very narrow here and only the small river cruise ships can get this far down the Moselle
• A selection of 7 night cruising focusing on the Rhine, Moselle, Main – this is the most popular ‘first’ river cruise and incorporates the main scenic cruising areas, again with a mixture of highlight ports and closer docking locations
• Warm, friendly atmosphere on board a smaller boat, taking you closer to the destination and to your fellow passengers
• English is the language on board, and prices will be in pounds
• Everyone on board is a Fred. Olsen guest
• Optional shore tours to show you the best of the destinations (additional charge.)
- Cruise Ship