As part of Royal Caribbean’s return to service, every ship in the fleet will offer basic WiFi to all guests. This will allow passengers to connect to the Royal Caribbean app while on board. The app, which encourages a contactless experience on board while following new COVID-19 protocols, will allow guests to do the following:
- Contact fellow passengers if connect to one another’s accounts (meaning friends and families travelling together can contact each other once connected)
- Access the daily programme
- Reserve dining on board, activities, book shore excursions and shows
- Access each restaurants menu (paper menus will still be available on request)
- Carry out the muster drill virtually (guests must watch a video and sign in to their muster station)
- Fill out the required health questionnaire
Guests using the basic WiFi will be unable to access emails, social media apps etc. To do so, you will need to purchase an additional WiFi package which can be organised prior to setting sail.