Many of our cruise partners have introduced temporary Flexible Cancellation Policies. These policies are designed to give passengers more confidence when booking a future cruise while also protecting guests who have already booked a cruise. ROL Cruise will continue to update this page as and when policies change.
Azamara are offering guests two compensation options to choose from:
- 125% Future Cruise Credit: Guests have up to 48 hours prior to sailing to cancel and receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit.
- Lift and Shift: Guests have the option to keep the cruise booking but move it to a 2021 or 2022 sailing within four weeks of the originally scheduled sailing.
Celebrity Cruises have enhanced their Cruise with Confidence offering to include Flexible Cancellations, Lift and Shift and Best Offer Guarantee:
- Flexible Cancellations: Guests have up to 48 hours prior to sailing to cancel and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit to use toward any sailing before 4th May 2022.
- Lift and Shift: Celebrity Cruises will protect your original cruise fare price and promotion when selecting an alternate sailing of the same itinerary type, ship series, cruise length and stateroom category within 4 weeks of the original sailing date.
- Best Offer Guarantee: If the fare sailing is reduced or the promotion improves, guests have up to 48 hours prior to sailing to have their choice honoured.
Cunard has updated its transfer policy. This means prior to the balance due date, guests can now:
- Transfer their booking to any Cunard voyage currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
- Transfer their booking an unlimited number of times.
- Transfer bookings free of charge as Cunard waive the current £100 administration charge for each transfer made.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ Plain Sailing Guarantee is designed to reassure guests. Their guarantee covers guests sailing in 2021, for bookings made after 15th October 2020. It includes:
- No-risk Deposits: If guests change their mind about sailing close to departure, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines will either move the deposit paid to an alternative cruise with no admin fees or refund it in full.
- Transfer on Your Terms: If guests cannot travel due to testing positive for COVID-19, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines will transfer the cruise or provide a sailing credit.
- No Quibble Refunds: If the cruise is cancelled, Fred. Olsen will provide a full refund, with no quibbles, at any time.
Holland America Line
Holland America Line has temporarily adjusted its cancellation policy to make it easier for guests to cancel or change plans:
- For bookings made up to and including 30th April 2021 with a departure date up to and including 30th April 2022, guests can cancel for any reason up to 30 days prior to departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- Guests will have a year from the date of issue to use the Future Cruise Credit to book a cruise departing up to and including 31st December 2022.
Hurtigruten have introduced a Book with Confidence policy. Guests who book a cruise by 31st March 2021 and cancel it for any reason in the future will receive a refund within 14 days.
Oceania Cruises have introduced a Travellers Assurance Programme. Guests can have total peace of mind knowing should they need to cancel their cruise, they will not lose out. Guests who have paid in full may cancel up to 15 days prior to their departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit equal to 100% of the cruise fare paid:
- Best Price Guarantee: Valid for all bookings sailings and destinations. Promotion or pricing adjustment requests are subject to voyage and accommodation category availability at time of request. Pricing adjustments after final payment date will be in the form of a Shipboard Credit, Future Cruise Credit or upgrade at Oceania Cruises’ discretion.
- No-Penalty Cancellations: Once paid in full, guests may cancel for any reason up to 15 days prior to departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit equal to 100% of the cruise fare paid. Valid for all reservations made between 1st August 2020 and 31st January 2021, for scheduled voyages departing on or before 31st October 2021. Future Cruise Credit is valid for redemption for one year from date of issue for travel departing no later than 31st December 2022.
P&O Cruises have introduced a free flexible transfer policy. This means that if guests have a Select Price of Early Saver booking they can:
- Transfer their booking to any P&O Cruises holiday currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
- Transfer their booking an unlimited number of times.
- Transfer their booking free of charge.
Princess Cruises’ Book with Confidence Policy allows guests who have made a booking prior to 2nd March 2021 to cancel up to 30 days prior to sailing for voyages departing up to and including 31st October 2021:
- Guests will receive fees back as a Future Cruise Credit.
- Future Cruise Credit can be used on any sailing that departs within one year of the original departure date or 1st May 2022, whichever is later.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises have introduced Regent Reassurance, a policy that seeks to provide guests with flexibility, choice and confidence.
- Guests who have new or existing reservations that have been paid in full can cancel up to 15 days prior to departure date and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
- Future Cruise Credit must be used within a year of the date of issue.
To ensure guests future travel plans are protected, Scenic Group have put in place a Flexible Booking Policy. For new 2021 or 2022 Europe river cruise bookings, guests can defer their travel plans by transferring to an alternate departure date or itinerary up to 60 days prior to departure.
Seabourn’s Book with Confidence policy states that bookings made prior to 31st January 2021 for sailings departing prior to 31st December 2021 may be cancelled up to 30 days before departure in order to receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit:
- Best Fare Guarantee: If guests see a better public fare for bookings made by 31st January 2021 compensation will be provided on a request basis only.
Silversea’s Cruise with Confidence programme provides peace of mind for guests thanks to their 30-day cancellation option:
- Guests are able to cancel their cruise up to 30 days prior to departure for all voyages until 31st December 2021 without penalties when selecting a Future Cruise Credit.
- Guests cancelling 30 days prior to departure date: Will receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit equivalent to the portion of the booking paid minus any cancellation penalties from 3rd party suppliers charged to Silversea.
- Guests cancelling less than 30 days prior to departure date: Will incur a 100% penalty of the booking. Future Cruise Credit is transferable to another guest and can be used partially and applied on more than one new booking.
Uniworld River Cruises
Guests can change or suspend their Uniworld cruise up to 60 days prior to their departure date for Europe and Exotic programs (without penalty) and rebook on any future cruise through 2022 OR choose to receive a Future Travel Certificate equal to the number of funds received by Uniworld at the time of cancellation.
- The Future Travel Certificate must be used towards any 2021 or 2022 departure and is combinable with all Uniworld public promotions in effect at the time of redemption.
- Future Travel Certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Certificates are transferable upon written request by the original recipient.
Please note: All Flexible Cancellation Policies exclude all exclusive Reader Offers Limited Package Holidays.