Airport Hotels & Parking
There are three main parking options you can choose from when pre-booking your Airport Parking:
Secure airport parking
You can park your car at the airport or close to the airport depending on your budget. All airport car parks include transfers to the airport and then back to your car park.
Meet and greet airport parking
Simply drive to the terminal, meet your driver, let them park your car for you, and the driver will drop your car back at the terminal ready for your return.
Airport hotels with parking
Airport hotels with parking deals are the most convenient package and a money-saver too. Have a leisurely journey the day before your flight and enjoy a good night’s sleep, a decent breakfast and a relaxed, comfortable start to your holiday.
Whichever option is right for you, here at ROL Cruise we are able to book this service for you. Call 0800 121 6191 for further information
Relax in the tranquillity of a private airport lounge, away from the noise of the busy public departure area. Find the perfect place to enjoy peace and quiet before your flight, and escape any airport stress with a newspaper or magazine. A lounge pass will offer you the perfect start to your holiday, with facilities to ensure you board your flight relaxed and refreshed.
Benefits of an airport lounge:
- Offers a secluded getaway from the crowded terminal
- Enjoy a selection of complimentary drinks and snacks – by the time you’ve bought food, drinks, newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could well add up to the amount you pay per person to enter a lounge
Life is a journey. Go in style. Whether you need an airport or port transfer, your chauffeur will be where you want them, when you want them – courteous, calm, and attentive and an expert behind the wheel.
Whether you are cruising from Southampton, Dover, London Tilbury or Bristol Avonmouth you have the option to pre-book your port parking.
Holiday Inn Winchester
Guests sailing from Southampton on a no-fly cruise can take advantage of our exclusive Cruise and Stay deal at the contemporary, 4 star Holiday Inn Winchester or you can enjoy an exclusive Cruise and Stay deal at the beautiful Grand Harbour Hotel. Why not start your cruise in style with a relaxing pre-cruise hotel stay including breakfast, car parking for the duration of your cruise and return transfers to the port.
The Marquis at Alkham
Stay & Cruise Enjoy a relaxing one night stay at the 5H Marquis at Alkham before your cruise departs from Dover. Alternatively, you may prefer to stay at the Marquis when you return to the UK. Room rates start at only £159 per room. This includes a glass of sparkling Chapel Down, Chalksole Vineyard Brut NV, freshly home baked cookies in your room, breakfast and parking for one night. From £199 per room, return cruise terminal transfers and parking for the duration of your cruise are added to the above package. From £249 per room, a four-course tasting menu is included in addition to all of the above. Should you depart from Ashford or Ebbsfleet International Station we are also able to arrange return transfers for you. Location: Alkham Valley Road, Alkham, Dover, Kent, CT15 7DF
Cruising from London Tilbury? Then Cruise and Stay with ROL Cruise and The Orsett Hall Hotel
Exclusive ROL Cruise rate of £160 per room*
Includes unlimited parking, return transfers and bed & breakfast accommodation
- Luxury Four Star Hotel
- 56 Bedrooms with En-Suite Facilities
- Five bridal suites
- 12 Acres of Landscaped Gardens
- Stunning Garden Brasserie open for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner
- Kukana Spa
- On Site Hair Salon
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Free Parking
Guest Room Facilities
- All standard guest rooms have en-suite facilities and are fitted with climate control
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in all guest rooms
- Freeview television in all guest rooms
Brasserie and Bars
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the exquisite Brasserie
- Traditional Sunday lunches
- Traditional afternoon teas available
Grand Harbour Hotel
Cruising from Southampton?
Cruise Packages from £145 per room*
ROL Cruise and the Grand Harbour Hotel are delighted to continue working in partnership. Located alongside Southampton’s medieval town walls, adjacent to all four of the city’s Cruise Terminals is the iconic Grand Harbour Hotel which was refurbished in early 2014 and offers:
• 173 en-suite bedrooms incorporating a range of suites and waterfront rooms with balconies and air conditioning (air-cooling in some rooms and suites)
• An exciting array of dining options in the new Boardwalk Restaurant or Hamtun Atrium Bar & Bistro
• Fully equipped gym and extensive leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and an onsite Spa offering treatments with ESPA and Jessica products
• Relax in the exclusive Cruise Lounge pre or post cruise from £30 per person including tea, coffee and snacks, a selection of daily newspapers, luggage storage and a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink, plus you will also receive a transfer to your ship.
Includes one-way transfer from hotel to cruise terminal:
Bed & Breakfast - 2017 from £145 - 2018 from £150
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast - 2017 from £205 - 2018 from £210
Parking Inclusive Packages
Includes return transfer from hotel to cruise terminal:
Bed & Breakfast plus up to 40 days’ parking - 2017 from £215 - 2018 from £215
Dinner, bed & breakfast plus up to 40 days’ parking - 2017 from £275- 2018 from £280
Additional days parking available for £5 per day (paid locally)