This April, Azura will set sail for a multimillion-pound refit. After 10 years at the heart of the P&O Cruises fleet, the much-loved ship deserves a little TLC. P&O are giving her the full treatment, so she is ready for her seasons in the Mediterranean, the Baltic and the Caribbean. Here’s a little taster of what to expect:
- Open deck areas will be reworked to maximise sunshine on board. This will include improved alfresco bar and food experiences, new canopies and deck furniture and refreshed swimming pools and poolside areas.
- The interior will be refreshed ship-wide with new carpets, soft furnishings and furniture across all public areas, bars and restaurants.
- Accommodation will be spruced up too, with attention given to beds, bathrooms, woodwork, lighting and interior styling.
- Dining areas, entertainment venues and H2O will be upgraded, while favourite bars Blue Bar, Brodie’s, Malabar and the poolside Terrace Bar will now offer draught beer on tap.
- The Retreat and The Oasis Spa will offer the ultimate in deep relaxation. Expect new treatments and spa experiences to help you feel fresh and rejuvenated.
We can’t wait to see the new and improved Azura.