Today, ultra-luxury cruise line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises introduced a new globally inspired spa brand that will debut across its five-ship fleet this winter.
Serene Spa & Wellness™ will offer exclusive treatments integrating techniques and ingredients from destinations around the world, creating a tranquil haven of health, beauty and wellness that offers restorative treatments and services to soothe both the body and mind.
The incredible menu of services reflects treatments originating from many of the 450 destinations Regent sail to. It includes globally renowned ELEMIS facial therapies, body treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures, luxury Kérastase salon services, fitness classes, plus a series of wellness tours and nutritionally mindful cuisine selections served in restaurants on board.
Some destination inspired body and beauty treatments include:
- The Regent Massage – inspired by sea buckthorn from the Mediterranean coast
- Sea Lavender & Samphire Body Polish – inspired by samphire from Northern Europe
- Calming Rose Facial – inspired by hand-picked organic English roses from the UK
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime 24-Carat Indulgent Ritual – inspired by rose from Morocco
- Regent Manicure and Pedicure – inspired by frangipani from the South Pacific
Jason Montague, President and CEO of Regent Seven Seas Cruises said, “Regent is deeply inspired by the peace and serenity that can be found in every region of our globe, and we are bringing the beautiful traditions and tried-and-true techniques of the world’s cultures into the exclusive experiences of Serene Spa & Wellness™ through spa treatments, cuisine and captivating shore excursions.
“We originally developed this innovative experience for Seven Seas Splendor in our pursuit to perfect luxury for our newest ship, and then decided to expand Serene Spa & Wellness™ for guests to embark on a global journey of relaxation on all Regent ships. Serene Spa & Wellness™ will set a new benchmark in luxury spas at sea.”
Serene Spa & Wellness™ schedule
Serene Spa & Wellness™ will launch on each Regent ship during these voyages:
- Seven Seas Explorer® - 7th December 2019 voyage
- Seven Seas Mariner® - 6th January 2020 voyage
- Seven Seas Voyager® - 7th January 2020 voyage
- Seven Seas Navigator® - 23rd January 2020 voyage
- Seven Seas Splendor™ - 6th February 2020 voyage