Account registration queries:
- “Why do I need an online account? What does it mean?”
Answer: There are so many benefits to having an online account with us, a few are listed here below.
- You can keep your cruise preferences up to date, so we can tell you about the right cruise offers for you, by email and post.
- You can view your Cruise Miles balance online
- You can create a shortlist of your favourite cruises, and save them for later – your very own online cruise ‘to do’ list.
- You can view your upcoming cruise bookings when you log in
- Making payments online (coming soon)
Plus, many other exciting features will be coming soon.
- “I have created an online account for myself, and I’m trying to do the same for my partner. We have the same email address, and it will not accept the second account because it says the email address is already in your database”
Solution: Every ‘My ROL Cruise’ online account must be registered with a unique email address for your security. This means that if you share an email address, only one account can be created on the ROL website. If you wish to have individual accounts, please use two unique email addresses.
If you are using the My ROL online account to complete your travel information for your cruise, please note that lead passengers are unable to add details for their travelling companions online at this time. You can however give these to us by emailing email@example.com and we can do this for you.
- “I’m creating a new account and the website says my password is too weak.”
Solution: For your security, we have created some password guidelines so that your password is unique to you. Your password must have at least 10 characters, and those 10 characters must include at least one capital letter, one lower case letter and at least one number. Please type this carefully and take notice of these guidelines when choosing your password, otherwise you will not be able to create your account.
- “The website is asking me to tick a box to say I’m not a robot, I don’t understand”
Solution: This feature is in place for your security. You will be asked to click onto a simple image, which tells us that your account is being set up by you, not by an automated system, it is a very simple process and is standard practice on modern day website registrations.
- “I do not have a customer reference or a QB number/booking reference.”
Solution: If you are an existing customer of ROL Cruise, and have asked us for a quotation or made a booking before, please enter these numbers into the website if you have them. This is so we can display your bookings for you. If you do not have one of these numbers or references or cannot find them, don’t worry, please simply ignore this, we will do our best to locate your profile using your other details.
- “I’m trying to create a new account but the website says the email I entered doesn’t match the email you hold for me. I don’t have another email address”
Solution: If you are an existing customer of ROL Cruise, we may hold an old email address for you. If you have changed your email address, please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details and we will contact you to update your email address. You will then be able to register online using your current email address.
- “I am trying to log in and an error message appears to say ‘Invalid username or password’”
Solution: Your email address or your password does not match the one you registered with.
Check that your email address is correct, making sure that all spellings, characters such as hyphens, full stops and numbers are the same as what you used to register with.
For your security, when you created your password, it would have been created in line with our security guidelines. This means your password will have needed to be at least 10 characters, and include both upper (capital) or lower case letters and numbers. Please try entering this a couple of times if you have difficulty.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the password reset link.
- “I’ve forgotten my password”
Solution: We recommend you keep your password safe, and using a combination of numbers and capital letters/upper case, & lower case letters. If you forget your password, simply click on ‘forgotten your password’ link and you will automatically receive an email with a link to reset this.
- “I did not receive an email to reset my password”
Solution: Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder for these emails, as from time to time, they may go into the wrong email folder.
General Account and Cruise Miles queries
- “My Cruise Miles balance is wrong”
Solution: Every ROL Cruise customer has their own Cruise Miles account, with their individual Cruise Miles balances. This means that when you log in to your online account, the Cruise Miles balance displayed will only be for that members’ account. Remember, when you create Cruise Miles accounts, every account must have a unique email address that has not yet been registered on our website. Please call our dedicated Customer Services line free: 0800 1216191 and select option 2 or email us at: email@example.com if you would like to check your Cruise Miles balance
- “I am trying to complete my passport and travel insurance information for my cruise but I can only see my own details, how do I add the information for my travelling companion(s)?”
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org where we can take this information from you.
- “I have logged in but my booking/s is not showing”
Please use the live chat function in the bottom right corner of our website or contact Customer Services free: 0800 1216191 and select option 2.