- Ref Sales
- Location Colchester - Remote available
- Contract type Permanent
- Salary £21,000 + very competitive bonus
- Job type Sales
We are delighted to announce we are recruiting for Sales Consultants to join our well-established sales team. You will be joining a fun and lively team with like-minded co-workers who are driven by results and a fast-paced environment.
We offer a highly competitive salary, including bonus and commission. This is an ideal role for individuals that like working towards targets and are driven by results.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Selling cruises and packages on incoming calls, maximising every sales opportunity.
- Accurately inputting bookings onto our in-house system as well as partner booking systems
- Selling added value items onto packages as appropriate.
- Efficient telephone manner enabling organisation to meet customer requirements
- Maintaining volume of calls taken, sales conversion rate and financial factor according to current targets.
- Increasing and maintaining up to date product awareness through personal research, marketing briefs and company training.
- Providing effective solutions to customer sales enquiries relating to the product
- Updating client information on amended bookings and maintaining professional notes as required, enabling colleagues to comprehend client requirements/requests.
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Suggest improvements or communicate apparent issues to assist continued growth and development of company.
- Any other duties as may be required to achieve the main objective
Experience in a Sales or Travel related role.
Why join the team at ROL Cruise?
✓ Fun and and rewarding role in a fast-paced environment. Ideal for commutes from Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Clacton, and other surrounding areas. Remote working available for non-local residents
✓ The opportunity to travel with FREE cruise holidays and ship visits
✓ Highly Competitive OTE
✓ Further company-wide staff incentives. Past incentives have included a £100k giveaway across the company, three cars won in a staff raffle, and much more
✓ Unforgettable COMPANY PARTIES have included exciting funfair rides, incredible live performances, celebrity guests, prizes, awards, and much, much more!
✓ Award-winning Academy of Cruise Excellence (ACE) for in-house training and development
✓ The chance to be a part of a fun, lively team who love what they do
✓ Staff break area with TV, pool table, darts and foosball table
✓ Free car parking
ROL Cruise is the UK’s Official No.1 Independent Cruise Specialist, and for over 25 years we have been devoted to bringing exceptional cruise holidays to our faithful customers. So much goes into crafting a customer’s dream holiday and our highly-skilled team of over 100 staff pride themselves on doing so with excellence; from nurturing long-established relationships with our travel partners and creating engaging marketing pieces, to supporting customers with our 5-star service from the moment they contact us to the moment they arrive home from their holiday.