As the world begins to recover from the pandemic and the opportunity to travel is presented once again, travel insurance is more important than ever. Luckily, we’ve partnered with Just Travel Cover to help you find the best travel insurance policy for you.
Introducing Just Travel Cover
Just Travel Cover is an award-winning travel insurance broker. Since 1999, they have been working with some of the world’s leading insurers to help millions of passengers find the perfect insurance cover. Just Travel Cover know that every traveller is unique and every holiday is different. That’s why they “aim to provide high-quality travel insurance for people of all ages, including those living with pre-existing medical conditions who may find it difficult to find adequate cover for their own needs.”
From cancellations to covering the cost of emergency medical expenses, travel insurance will ensure that should any unexpected situations occur, you’ll be covered!
Emergency medical expenses
In the event of a medical emergency while abroad, medical costs can add up quickly. Just Travel Cover’s policies all include cover for emergency medical treatment, including if you were to contract COVID-19 while away. The amount of cover varies but all policies have a minimum of £5,000,000. When asking yourself, “is travel insurance worth it?” weigh the small cost of buying insurance against the potentially vast costs of medical attention overseas.
Should you need to cancel or change your trip, your travel insurance policy will have you covered. Some of Just Travel Cover’s policies even provide enhanced COVID-19 cover - this means if you need to cancel your cruise because you test positive for COVID-19, you may be able to make a claim to recover the costs.
Just Travel Cover’s top tips for arranging insurance:
- Check that you have at least £5m medical cover
- Make sure you have cover for repatriation back to the UK
- Ensure the cancellation cover is more than the value of your holiday
- Check the amount of cover provided if you need to claim for lost baggage and belongings (depending on what you are taking with you)
- Make sure you have Personal Liability of at least £1m
- Look out for End Supplier Failure Insurance, which will provide protection if your airline or accommodation provider goes into administration (applicable if the cruise line is not ABTA or ATOL protected)
- Check the ‘excess’ on any policy, which is the amount that will be deducted from any claim pay-out your receive