Be one of the first to board Britain’s newest cruise line, Ambassador Cruise Line. Retaining traditional maritime values, the cruise lines flagship Ambience will commence her maiden season in 2022 from London Tilbury.
Introducing Ambience, the flagship of the fleet
Ambassador Cruise Line’s first ship Ambience reflects the social, warm and relaxing atmosphere you can expect on board, one that brings out the best in each of us. With an average 1,400-guest capacity and careful configuration, she offers both a feeling of spaciousness and freedom, whilst retaining a sense of intimacy and camaraderie.
On board, you’ll find a friendly community. With an unbeatable choice of five restaurants, two cafes, nine lounges, a spa, a grand theatre, two swimming pools and fitness/wellbeing facilities, there’s something for everyone.
Entertainment-wise, let your hair down at the Observatory and The Palladium, have a drink in one of Ambience’s numerous bars, including Raffles Bar, Botanical Lounge, SW19 and The Purple Turtle Pub, enjoy a bite to eat in Buckingham Restaurant, Borough Market and Alfresco Grill or wine and dine with loved ones at Saffron, Sea & Grass or the deluxe Chef’s Table.
Traditional British cruising:
- Voyages of exploration - affordable access to remote places and hidden treasures across the globe
- Unbeatable value - a premium value, authentic, traditional cruise experience at an affordable price
- Sail with friends - meet like-minded people and make long-lasting friendships (sailings are adult-only with select sailings featuring multi-generational dates)
- Sustainable and ethical - Ambassador Cruise Line are continually reviewing and improving how they operate to effect positive change. From locally inspired dishes to energy-efficient engines, the cruise line is paving the way for more sustainable cruising
- Peace of mind - the on board health, hygiene and safety standards, together with booking assurances and financial protection, means that you can sail with peace of mind guaranteed. Ambassador Cruise Line’s health and safety mandate requires that only vaccinated guests and crew will be welcomed on board, subject to any exemptions