For over 175 years, Cunard has been defining sophistication. Crossing the Atlantic to and from New York since 1840 with their distinctive red and black funnels, Cunard’s fleet comprises three exceptional ships: Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria and Queen Mary 2.
The Cunard experience is truly special. Attentive crew take great pride in making your stay aboard unforgettable, focusing on those little details that make a difference. This is White Star Service.
What is White Star Service?
Committed to ensuring the highest levels of service, Cunard staff are trained at the White Star Academy. Dating back to 1929, the White Star Service is a legacy of Cunard’s history, honouring the golden era of the White Star Line. From the moment of embarkation on your cruise with Cunard, staff and officers will be at your service, taking great pride in ensuring the most enjoyable, memorable and luxurious experience is achieved. Cunard’s White Star Service is:
- Service and attention to detail that goes above and beyond expectations
- One crew member for every two guests
- A sense of style, sophistication and elegance
- Choice, flexibility, care and understanding
- Genuine connections and treasured moments
- A warm and captivating personality
- Well established and powerful
Cunard is Refined. Cunard is Thoughtful. Cunard is Charismatic. Cunard is Proud.